The ultimate on-demand banking service! Bring your accounts with you – no matter where you go. Download our FREE Mobile Banking App for Apple and Android devices by visiting the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
1. Download the GSCU Mobile Banking App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
2. Once downloaded, open the Mobile Banking App and select "First Time User? Enroll Now" link.
3. Enter Member Number, Online Access PIN (last 4 digits of Social Security Number), and full Social Security Number. Click "Enroll".
4. Set up User ID and Password and click "Enroll".
5. Login using the User ID and Password you created. Select your Security Questions and click "Save".
6. Accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Continue".
Touch ID, and Face ID, allows Android and Apple iPhone users to sign on with fingerprint authentication. It’s a faster, easier, and more secure way to access our Mobile Banking App.
To set up Touch ID and Face ID:
View your account balances without logging in! By opting-in to this feature you can view up to six balances without being required to login.
To opt in to Instant Balance follow these steps:
1. Login to Mobile Banking and click the "More" tab in the bottom menu bar. Then click "Instant Balance Settings".
2. Toggle the Instant Balance Feature to the "On" position. Once "On", it will display a list of available accounts that can be viewed with Instant Balance. You must choose the accounts you would like to see with this feature - up to six (6) accounts may be selected.
3. The next time you click on the app, you can tap the Instant Balance button to view account balances.
Show Fraud Who's Boss with CardControl!
Save time and maintain security safeguards to protect against fraud by controlling the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
To start using CardControl, login in to the Mobile Banking app, select “My Card” and it will bring you to the App Store. Download the app and register your debits cards. From now on, whenever you click on the “My Card” link you will be brought right to the CardControl app.