The health and well-being of our members and employees is of utmost importance to GSCU. With heightened concerns surrounding COVID-19, the coronavirus, we continue to monitor updates and follow the recommendations from the CDC and the World Health Organization.
GSCU has put several measures in place to safeguard members and employees and we encourage everyone to utilize these basic tips to stay healthy:
- Frequent handwashing is the best way of preventing the spread of germs
- Antibacterial hand sanitizers are conveniently located throughout all GSCU locations
- Antibacterial cleaners are being used to wipe down all surfaces several times per day
- We are requiring that employees stay home when they are sick and we encourage our members to do the same
Cashless is Cleaner! GSCU’s suite of electronic services provides full account access from anywhere, making it so you never even need to come into a branch!
- Visa Debit Cards
- Mobile Wallet Solutions including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- OnLine Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Remote Loan Closings
- 24/7 Live Chat & Contact Center