COVID-19 is having a large impact on our members, staff, and overall communities. Due to the evolving situation, we continue to monitor CDC and government updates and assess our members' banking needs. We remain committed to meeting your financial needs. Together, we will get through this pandemic as smoothly as possible.
Steps GSCU Is Taking:
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17th all branch locations will be converted to drive-up only business to continue safely serving members. GSCU lobbies will close but all transactions can be conducted through our drive-up lanes.
- Our Nashua and Seabrook branches have no drive-up and will be closed beginning Tuesday, March 17th. We recommend members utilize Shared Branching, or visit our Amherst and Candia drive-up options instead.
Steps Members Can Take:
- Remember that cashless is cleaner and utilize our Visa Debit Cards and Mobile Wallet Solutions including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Access your accounts 24/7 through OnLine Banking and Mobile Banking
- Deposit checks via Mobile Deposit
- Take advantage of online loan applications and remote loan closings
- Utilize our 24/7 Live Chat & Contact Center for further needs
- Be aware of recent financial scams relating to COVID-19
Please stay safe during this time and continue to watch your emails, or visit our website, to stay updated. As always, you can email me directly at email@example.com.
President & CEO