Find a branch near you! You can perform many of your GSCU transactions at thousands of participating credit unions worldwide in the CU Service Centers® Network.
Just like banking at home.
At work, on vacation or a business trip, access to your GSCU accounts is as close as the nearest Shared Branching location. Simply show your GSCU membership card and a photo ID to the teller.
For a complete list of network locations, go to cuswirl.com. Simply click on the state you’re in - and even download the directory to your GPS. Need to locate a shared branch by telephone? Call 1-800-919-CUSC (2872).
NH Shared Branching Locations:
- Granite State Credit Union: Amherst, Candia, Concord, Derry, Manchester, Nashua and Seabrook
- Bellwether Community Credit Union: Manchester and Nashua
- Digital Credit Union: Manchester, Merrimack, Nashua and Hudson
- Heritage Family Credit Union: Hooksett
- Members First Credit Union: Manchester and Franklin
- Service Credit Union: Bedford, Salem, Exeter, Hampton, Portsmouth, Rochester, Keene, Lebanon and Somersworth
Locator Apps for Android and iPhone
These free Locator Apps will provide a list of the most convenient locations and their respective addresses, contact information, and hours of operation – near where you live, work, go to school, or even while traveling. Even get driving directions directly to the location.
The Apps feature the familiar swirl logo representing CU Service Centers® so you can be confident the app is authentic. For more information or to download your free App, go to cuswirl.com/.
Other Mobile Phones
Enter m.cuswirl.com in your mobile phone's internet browser* and quickly search for the most convenient Shared Credit Union Location. The search will also tell you the location hours, provide driving directions and you can even call ahead if you have questions.
*While this service is free, data charges from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Check with your carrier for details.