Bank Online with OnLine Banking
Easy access you need to manage your accounts 24/7.
Check out this video tutorial to preview many convenient online features. It's quick, easy and free to enroll in OnLine Banking.
Get started today!
To login, click the OnLine Banking icon at the top of any page. You simply need your Member Number, Primary Member’s Social Security Number, and Telephone Teller PIN (Personal Identification Number) to enroll.
Please note that OnLine Banking is down briefly for regular month-end processing at the end of the last business day of each month for approximately 1 hour.
We can help you manage everyday finances. Here are tips to fully utilize these OnLine Banking conveniences.
- Account Suffixes. Designate separate accounts and keep your funds organized. Use a Special Savings account to save for tuition expenses or a Christmas Savings account to save for holiday expenses. To open a new account suffix, stop by any GSCU Branch or call 800-645-4728.
- Nickname Your Accounts. Help organize multiple accounts by adding nicknames at any time, such as a Vacation Savings account named “Disney Account” or “Honeymoon Fund.” These nicknames only appear to you through OnLine Banking and do not affect the account names on your statement.
- Payroll Deduction. Have all or a portion of your paycheck directly deposited to your account each pay period, depending upon your employer's capabilities.
- Schedule Automatic Transfers. Schedule transfers to recur automatically; start and stop at any time. For example, have funds automatically transferred to your savings account each pay period to help you build up your savings.
- System Alerts. Request an email alert when your account falls below a certain balance to help stay on top of your finances.